Registration for 2017-2018
(Preschool, PreKindergarten, Kindergarten, and Grades 1-8)
Thank you for making the decision to apply to Our Lady of Peace School.
Follow the steps below to complete your registration.
(Preschool, PreKindergarten, and Kindergarten)
- Contact Our Lady of Peace school to obtain the New Family Registration Packet, 612-823-8253.
- Complete the paperwork and return it to the school office. Include your child’s birth certificate, baptismal certificate (if baptized), and immunization records.
- A confirmation letter will be sent to you. Later instructions will be sent on how to enroll in TADS tuition.
- TADS tuition is how you will make payments for tuition and other fees.
- In some cases your child might be put on a waiting list.
- If on the wait list, as soon as an opening is available, you will be contacted.
- Apply for financial aid. (optional). Deadline for applications is April 1.
Follow the directions for the
(Grades 1-8 only)
Current families are not automatically enrolled for next year
. Please follow the steps below.
We appreciate you enrolling your child for another year at Our Lady of Peace. We have attempted to make the process easier. Follow the steps below to complete your registration.
- All current students will automatically be promoted to the next grade in TADS
- We need all families to update their contact information and emergency information, which you can do through Cornerstone, or contact the school office and report any changes to Ms. Campbell. When entered into Cornerstone, it will automatically upload to TADS
- If you know at this time that you are not returning due to a move or transfer, please contact Ms. Heuman and let her know. Of course we hope that all families are returning!
- If you are in need of an educational grant, or financial aid, you need to apply through TADS by APRIL 1st. You can access the application in your TADS account. Please go to the Financial Aid link provided in TADS. If you need assistance with this, please call the TADS helpline, or the school office.
- We will assign all grants and financial aid by early May.
- All families will receive an email from TADS by June 1st to go in to TADS and choose your tuition payment plan. We again are requiring all families to choose “Auto-Payment” as their method of payment. If you truly need an alternative payment method, you need to contact the School Office directly to set that up.
- Select the 2017-18 school year, and confirm your household information is correct.
- Set up Auto-pay for payments
- Pick one of the three payment options
- One payment – pay full tuition by August 1, and receive a 2% discount
- Two payments – pay ½ tuition by August 1 and the remainder by January 30
- Ten payments – pay from August through May (either on the 1st or 15th of the month.)
- Pay your $140 - registration fee in May.
- The $100 Technology Fee will be divided and applied to your tuition payment plan for next year, whether it be one, two or ten payments.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the school office at any time. Please be sure to apply for financial aid by
, if that is a need.
Thank you again for choosing to be a part of the OLP school community! We are glad you are here!