Our Lady of Peace Catholic School has been providing high-quality, Catholic education since the 1941. Our school is the product of the merger of St. Kevin's School (which was bulldozed as part of the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport expansion) and Resurrection School. In 1991 the two schools and communities merged into Our Lady of Peace.
Alumni from St. Kevin's, Resurrection, and Our Lady of Peace are invited to reconnect. After graduating from 8th grade, students disperse to one of the excellent Catholic or public high schools in the area. Most return for confirmation, youth faith formation, Sunday mass, or to visit a younger sibling, but we pray that alumni know that the door is always open for them. Reconnect with us.